GMU Office of Research Computing Wiki
The Office of Research Computing administers a 650+ CPU core batch-processing cluster called ARGO as a free (or optionally paid) resource available to all GMU faculty and faculty-sponsored students.
This wiki provides login information and a number of HOWTO's as a guide to new ARGO users.
- About ARGO
- Getting an ARGO Account
- Logging Into ARGO
- Uploading Data
- Getting Started with SLURM
- Environment Modules
- Installing User Packages In ARGO
- How to run MATLAB on ARGO
- How to run R on ARGO
- How to run parallel jobs on ARGO
- How to run CUDA jobs on ARGO
- How to run Tensorflow jobs on ARGO
- How to run Caffe jobs on Argo