Running RStudio on the ORC Clusters
RStudio Server is available as one of the interactive apps that can be launched directly from Open OnDemand.
To use RStudio on Hopper, the first step is to start an Open OnDemand (OOD)session. In your browser, go to ondemand.orc.gmu.edu. You will need to authenticate with your Mason credentials before you can access the dashboard.
- Once you authenticate, you should be directed to the OOD dashboard.
- You'll need to click on the "Interactive Apps" icon to see the apps that are available.
From the OOD Dashboard
- Select RStudio from the listed apps
- Set your confiuration from the given options and launch.
- Once your session is ready to start, you can 'Connect'
- This will start a RStudio session where you can start running R Scripts.